Saturday, November 24, 2007

thanksgiving

sleepy tummy time
dad thinks it is funny to put my pants on my head!
I'm sorry but I think it's only fair to mention that the pants on his head made the "frowning look," and that's why we thought it was worthy of a picture. Fortunetly...the only true example of any "personality" thus far are the fabulous smiles and talking Kale is sharing with us on a day to day basis. (upon sharing my edit with Naomi, she immediatly needed to add that he has more personality than that - but I sure love it when my son smiles and talks to me ...I pretend I can understand him) Just thought I needed to clarify : )

happy boy
kale and grampa watching football
My family came down from Hingham for Thanksgiving and we had a great time. Lots of food and laughter and attention doled out to Kalen. I love seeing my family love on him, it makes me happy. We have many things to be thankful for this year and I thank God for my husband, healthy son, loving family, and awesome friends. Those are just a few but the most important. Hope you all had a great holiday!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

glad you had a great thanksgiving. ours was nice too, though far from home. i love that picture of kale scowling with the pants on his head. what a personality already, huh?

Becky said...

Remember Naomi and Peter, you will ALWAYS be able to put funny things on your children's heads, as it will a.) give you great joy and cause laughter to help you through the hard times, and b.) makes for great pictures which will be cause for "You better do it or i'll show your friends that picture of you!" and finally, c.) You're in charge!
Love to you all, thanks for sharing!
Oma