Friday, November 9, 2007

Victory!

I can really tell he looks like Jon in this picture.

Fell asleep on the floor.

Kale had been taking his naps and then waking up halfway through. I would go in and put his pacifier back in and he would sleep for awhile longer, usually waking up sooner than needed. Today, I laid him down for his nap and he cried for a few minutes and fell asleep. When he woke up about 45 minutes later, instead of going in, I tried a little experiment. I decided to wait for 10 minutes before going in. I didn't have to! He fell back to sleep on his own! Now he is sleeping better than usual and without his pacifier. It really is a miracle! Let's see how it goes tonight when I try it again!

3 comments:

Harvey Globetrotters said...

I see a little Jon in the first few pictures, but this last one REALLY looks like Peter, mostly in the eyes...but definitely Jon's face shape. How fun to see him grow :)

kelsey said...

at first i thought you meant it was a victory because kale looks like jon, but then i realized it's because of the sleeping thing! i'm a dink! he's really a cute little baby!! i love getting to see him get bigger. blogs are wonderful things!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he is sleeping better. Pretty soon those long nights will just be a faded memory! Vanessa's "baby" from child development kept her up last night about 2 for awhile and again about 4:30 I think. We heard it crying but she took care of it. There is a computer chip above its bottom that recognizes the matching chip on a bracelet Vanessa wore so only she could feed etc. Pretty amazing technology. Sure beats the eggs you guys had to take care of!