Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Catch up

I feel like I am constantly doing that in this space. Catching up. I just downloaded pictures to our computer and we had some all the way back from April. So prepare for some picture madness.Peter's mom blessed us by staying a few days after we returned from Hawaii and celebrating Easter with us. We tried to get a family picture...


This was the best one we got.

Then we had our very own personal Easter egg hunt. Joel made Kale do all the work then enjoyed the harvest.

After Easter, we zoomed up to Hingham for a weekend. Kale loves looking for the water tower on our way there. Even starts asking where it is before we hit Belgrade...


The rest of our time lately has just been spent living life.










For Memorial Day, we got a wild hair and booked a cheap hotel in Great Falls for 2 nights. My parents met us there and we lived in the pool. Except when we stopped to eat.


By the end of our time, Kale wanted nothing to do with the water wings and Joel was "swimming" around by himself.
Strawberry season is here and we go through a Costco size package within 3 days. We enjoy every second we can outside because the weather has not caught on that it is almost summer so we soak up the sun when it peeks through. We're moving (I know, again!), the beginning of July and Kale has soccer and swimming lessons starting tomorrow. We get to spend a large amount of time in Alaska in August and more family is visiting the end of July after Peter spends a week in Atlanta. Phew! Summer better show up because it's going to be gone before we know it!

5 comments:

kelsey said...

You've inspired me to update. I too have pics going back to March! By the way Joel is the cutesy thing ever.

Harvey Globetrotters said...

I love each of these photos SO much! My goodness this was a good update! I feel like I have a comment for each photo I think...but I'll spare you. So fun! You have quite a busy summer! Can't wait to see you and hug you all!

Hanna said...

Your kids are SO cute, especially when they are eating Jimmy Johns!

Lindsey K said...

That was a lot of catching up in a short time! I love love love the pictures!!!
maybe I can see you next time I am in Bozeman!! I am actually planning to come to the shelter there and pick out a new cat so I will let you know. Miss you. Love you.

Reese said...

Nicely condensed version of the last 3 months! The weather...oh, the weather! Here's hoping we have a long, hot Indian summer.