Tuesday, February 13, 2007

8 weeks

We are at 8 weeks and feeling the effects of pregnancy. My nausea comes and goes throughout the day but seems to be staying for longer periods of time. I haven't thrown up yet but Peter has so...I guess we're in this together! We had the ultrasound last week and everything looked good. We could see the little flutter of the heart and the radiologist said the baby is exactly the size it should be for how far along I am. Peter is being very attentive to me and taking great care of me and the baby. I couldn't be more blessed. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. Here is what the baby supposedly looks like now: http://www.babycenter.com/mybabycenter/108.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Congratulations! What a great event! Will be fun following the progress. Hope to see you this summer, while you can still travel. I understand you're moving soon-take it easy now. Peter and Jon can do all the work, including the dishes. Keep in touch. Love you guys, The Hansens

Anonymous said...

Can Peter go fishing anytime soon? Matt

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe Pete is having the baby since he's the one throwing up. I love you guys! Had fun this weekend hanging with you. I'll call you next time Reese and I can get to Bozo. :)