Wednesday, May 21, 2008

meme

This is called a meme and apparently you just fill it out and learn stuff about the person who does it!

Favorite food? Hmm, I love lots of food but pizza is good all the time. I also enjoy pickles, chips, and chocolate cake, but not all at the same time.

Quirks about me? Here goes...I don't wear socks unless I wear tennis shoes and that is not very often. I hate hot feet! I run my feet under cold water every night in the summer and put a rice bag that has been in the freezer on my feet when I sleep. I would rather watch what I eat instead of exercise. If I can't do something perfectly the first time, usually I won't do it at all. Laundry can sit in my dryer for days. If you looked in my fridge you would think we starved around here, mostly condiments. Also, I am very sarcastic, so much so that people don't know I am joking.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? (Ask them.) Godly, soft, sweet, motherly, goofy, sparky, energized, sexy, comforter.

Any regrets in life? Oh sure but I suppose most of those make me who I am so I won't go into all of them. However, one big regret is finding out we were having a boy when I was pregnant. I really wish we would have waited and they would have announced it was a boy in the delivery room. Only because I know that would have been the best moment of Peter's life.

Favorite Charity/Cause? Favorite one we donate to? Well, that would be our church I guess! However, I really have a heart for orphaned children and unloved children so any charity that helps those...maybe I should look into something in that area...

Favorite Blog recently? Anyone who updates!!!

Something you can't get enough of? Pickles and my husband, in no particular order

Worst job you've ever had? I have had pretty great jobs in my life but I suppose the one I disliked the most was being a secretary for different businesses. It was really boring because the phone didn't ring a lot but I played a lot of solitaire

What job would you pay NOT to have? Anything to do with sewers.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Any of my friends' houses when it is just them and their spouse. I am nosy

Guilty pleasure? Watching tv during the day when I should be working. Add some potato chips...mmmmmmmm

Got any confessions? Don't tell Peter but I left a candle burning on the counter when I went to the store today.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Clothes and someone to organize my house.

Favorite thing about your house? I actually like that it is small and everything is right there. I don't have to take laundry up or down stairs.

Least favorite thing about your house? I don't have to take laundry up or down stairs but we live on the third floor so stairs are part of our daily life. I also don't like that we don't have a yard and that there is a motorcycle gang in our parking lot. (Not really a gang but motorcycles that are loud)

One thing you are bad at? One thing? Putting my husband before me.

One thing you're good at? Making desserts

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? No debt and Peter not having shingles.

Who would you like to meet someday? Anyone who walked with Jesus

What makes you feel sexy? When my husband kisses me in the kitchen

Who is your real life hero? Michele Oakland and Adele Morstad.

What is the hardest part of your job? Being a mom-not being too strict with my expectations. Web Marketing-getting new ideas.

When are you most relaxed? In the bathtub, drinking a glass of wine, reading a book.

What stresses you out? MONEY!

What can you not live without? Chapstick. I hate dry lips

Why do you blog? So I can brag about Kale!

So, I am apparently supposed to tag some people according to how I know them and such. I am just going to tag Reese, Emily, Addie, Deea (when she gets Internet again), Kiersten, and Kelsey.

4 comments:

Addie said...

I'm not sure how I feel about being a hero - when you hold me that high and close to the light, all my cracks and flaws show. :)

Thank you for blessing me! Also, double thanks for taking the word verification off your blog comments. Now I can spam you.
Love,
Addie

Anonymous said...

For $1,000 I will come organize your house!!! And I did not know Peter had shingles?! what the....?
Lindsey

Harvey Globetrotters said...

how did peter get shingles? I hope you're being really careful around Kale bug..that stuff is nasty and really contagious. Poor guy.

I hope you all are having a fabulous time with the family, I hope to see pics real soon.

Deeapaulitan said...

I have internet again and will fill out your meme, but I'll just send it to you.
Peter - taking pictures while drinking beer is definately the best way to experience branding!