Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How many things can we squeeze in before baby?

Life has been full around here and we are so blessed! We just moved last weekend to a bigger place that we really love. We have been talking about leaving our old condo for quite some time and have finally taken the big step. It was a step of faith but one that God honored. We decided it was in our finance's best interest to rent out our condo and rent another place, for about the same price. Our little condo wasn't going to sell for what we owe and trying to buy something else on top of that was just going to push us too far. It was difficult because it is a good time to buy but we are all pleased with our decision. Every day I find something new to thank God for in our almost twice the size home! I will post pictures some day but in the meantime, these will have to tide you over. At the Sweet Pea parade the beginning of August.

Everyone around us was amused by Kale's impression of a fire truck. I am not too amused when I am driving and suddenly a siren goes off in the back seat :)

A "tra-dra"


The best part of a parade, of course, the candy.
Later that night, more sugar. We try not to give him sugar close to bed because he literally bounces off the walls. I had given him some fruit snacks at Sweet Pea and the rest of my sucker and I thought Peter was going to be upset that he had so much sugar. Much to my surprise, Peter came back from the food stands with cotton candy and a snow cone.

First taste of cotton candy.

Guitars, Cotton Candy, and Papa. What more could a guy ask for?

I think I am 31 weeks in this picture. I am now 32 1/2 and this is the same time I started contracting with Kale. Nothing noticeable to me yet but the doctor checked me yesterday and I am 1 cm dilated. Apparently something is happening. She isn't too worried but if there is a change next week when they check me, we will talk about taking it easy and such. Otherwise, baby is doing great! We are even more excited to see what we are having as we just welcomed 2 baby boys in the last 2 weeks. Any guesses on what this little peanut is?
His first postcard! Aunt Ellie and Uncle Larry sent him a note from London and when I tried to take it away from him so he could eat, he promptly told me, "Mine"

A lover of lemons.

3 comments:

Justin and Racquel said...

he is such a cutie! he has such long eyelashes! Glad you are doing well still and found a bigger place-definitely nice when you have a toddler running around and a tiny one with all their stuff!!Hope you have a girl cause it seems everyone is having boys! need some girls for these boys to marry! :o)

Joanie said...

Can't wait to see your new home!

Deeapaulitan said...

Well, the 2 Saras' have girls, and then Becka and Reese had boys, My sister just had a girl and you are next - so I say girl! But that is not a premonition!
So blessed by the way that God worked things out for your home and good renter for the condo. He's so good to us.
Hugs.