Sunday, January 3, 2010

420 pictures later...

I have widdled down our 2 weeks celebrating Christmas in Alaska to this slideshow. I don't think we could have asked for a better time. It was really everything we hoped for. We are sad to be home and miss our Alaska family like crazy already. Kale enjoyed Christmas, especially the presents. He watched lots of movies, ate lots of candy, and had uncles to play with all day. He was truly in heaven. Joel soaked up being held and snuggled by Auntie Em and Oma Becky and there was talk of them buying a doll when we left. :) I am so blessed to have married such an amazing man and then have his family be so great on top of it!

The boys traveled great and we are almost all the way settled back in. What are we going to look forward to now?


4 comments:

Joanie said...

Wow! What great pictures!! Thanks for the update and many pictures. I was needing a fix badly. I can see why you miss those Alaska folks, they look like a really fun bunch :). I'm so glad you are home safely and had such a good time. I bet the Roth house is a sad place tonight. I wish they were closer.

Anonymous said...

I see the J boy is getting similar hairline to K kid. ray

Reese said...

Lovely slideshow. I hope we get to visit Juneau with you someday! As for the winter depression we're all experiencing, how 'bout Vegas? :)

Deeapaulitan said...

Did you get a new camera? The photos are great! Looks like such a good time, I can see why you are missing them already!