Tuesday, February 27, 2007

feeling better

I started taking my prenatal vitamin at night and it has truly done wonders for my day. I feel pretty good all day and I am enjoying pregnancy more. We hit 10 weeks on Monday and I am excited for each week that goes by. We see the doctor next Tuesday for our first official appointment and we are looking forward to that very much. I am working on letting go of my worries and fears and thanking God for each day we have with the baby. I don't look any different yet but that won't kick in for a few more weeks. Here is the baby's development this week: http://www.babycenter.com/mybabycenter/110.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing. I had talked to Chad Meyers mom, Verna, on Friday night and she mentioned when her daughter was pregnant, when she started to take the vitamin at night, it made a difference for her. I thought about asking you when you were taking it but figured you had been taking them a long time and it wouldn't matter. So glad you figured that out. I'm looking forward to the ultrasound too. Our little critter is looking more human all the time!! Love you more than sleeping in on a cold snowy day!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

Naomi--thanks for the vitamin reminder. I can't believe I forgot that from Lizabeth. It helps so much! Feeling much better--almost as good as I did with her. Oh--and way to go on deciding to not find out if it is a boy or a girl. You'll be richly rewarded during labor!