Wednesday, October 24, 2007

busy busy

We have been very busy here in Bozeman. Lots of fun people visiting. My mom, her friend Shanna, and my sister came for a long weekend last weekend and Peter's dad, stepmom and sister are here this week. Kale is getting lots of love! He has started only waking up once in the night to eat and it is great. I think he is having a growth spurt because he is eating about 3 times as much as normal and sleeping lots. We go to the doctor on Friday for his 8 week appointment. Any guesses on how much he weighs? At two weeks he weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces. Also, I hear he looks a lot bigger in the pictures on the blog than he does in real life. We had a little fun with a pumpkin again. These crazy ladies!

Oops, tipping over.
"Come on guys, I'm helpless here!"
"Fine, I"ll sit still just so you'll stop!"
Camo baby
Ready to roll.

5 comments:

kelsey said...

that pumpkin kills me!! i love it. where did you find that thing? so cute to have kale in it too!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

Hey this pumpkin idea looks familiar! This one looks a little cleaner though :)

Hope all is well and you are taking advanatage of the help that visits you!

love you all

Anonymous said...

What a patient little guy to put up with all the crazy lady ideas!! I am predicting a weight of 8lbs, 10 oz. Have a great weekend!
Love, Mom

naomi said...

I predict 9 pounds 13 ounces.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have inside information!