Thursday, October 23, 2008

preview

we had our family pictures taken last weekend by our friend deea and here is one of many great ones of kbug.
kale has been keeping us very busy. our camera is broken so i can't illustrate his shenanigans but last week he crawled into the dishwasher. i turned around to unload something and when i turned back, he was standing on the door. he now climbs the stairs up to our apartment, at least he does when he isn't taking breaks to taste the stairs.

he LOVES his books and will sit and "read" them for long periods of time. takes after his mama.

he is now crawling on his hands and knees and sometimes on his hands and feet, as you can see from the video below. make sure you watch all the way to the end...

6 comments:

Harvey Globetrotters said...

I MISS him! Oh my goodness I would be there this weekend if I could! I didn't know he was crawling already...and it looks like he's so close to walking.

Something about the open breeze triggers urination :) haha...thats too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness, an update. I was beginning to get worried about Oma Becky. I'm sure she is having Kale withdrawals!! The pictures from the photo shoot look awesome!! I'm at school so I can't watch the video but I can't wait so I may have to leave school early!!
Gramma J

Becky said...

I think a family shot of you all walking naked like gorillas is next!
Kale...you just hang in there bud...you're well on your way!
Love you all!
Oma

kelsey said...

i can't wait to see more of the family pictures! that shot of kale is so cool looking with the lighting and what not. how fun to get!

Sharon said...

Kale is so not going to be happy about this video at a later age...:)

My son also walked on his hands and feet at 13 months, as Kale does in the video, especially when he wanted to get across our gravel driveway.

Countdown according to my choice is walking by Halloween...Go, Kale, Go!!!

Kiersten said...

Best way to potty train--let 'em run around naked and see for themselves how it works! Funny guy, he has a lot to say.

miss you guys :-)