Saturday, November 1, 2008

little pig little pig

kale and i are on our own this week as peter is in chicago on business. i feel so cool writing that. "my husband is out of town on business" it makes us sound much more upper class than we are. i am looking forward to getting to do whatever i want for a few days but i am sure by tomorrow i will be complaining that i am bored.

this year i dressed kale up as a pig in a blanket. we went downtown and trick or treated to the local businesses. it actually consisted of walking around downtown with our friends while mom ate the occasionally candy bar. it was a great halloween.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I thought he was cute as a bear last year... that second picture melts my heart!! Thanks for the pictures (glad you took my hint). Did you get any pictures of the other little munchkins?
Love,
Mom

Harvey Globetrotters said...

SO cute! I bet he just hammed it up!

I waited all weekend to see the photos.

Hope you have a good week on your own!

kelsey said...

what a cute pig!! did he have a nose too? wish i'd gotten to go with you. i would love to be in bozeman right now!

kelsey said...

what a cute pig!! did he have a nose too? wish i'd gotten to go with you. i would love to be in bozeman right now!

kelsey said...

what a cute pig!! did he have a nose too? wish i'd gotten to go with you. i would love to be in bozeman right now!

Addie said...

Love the costume idea! Very clever. He looks scrumptious and rather munchable. I'm glad you were able to stick with just candy bars.

Lindsey K said...

I can not believe Peter let you dress him in a pink jacket....I think it is adrable but I just don't know that Chad would have let me do that, so good job N!