Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend Captured

Snuggles from Grammie
The beer cooler
The spread, mostly prepared by my amazing husband
Took a picture before I decided this isn't safe
Digesting dinner while battling the "enemy"
My perfect pumpkin cheesecake!
Reading the directions for his new potty from Grammie
More snuggles
Digesting some mashed potatoes :)
We had a blessed weekend, full of delicious food, laughs, naps, some good deals and lots of family. My thankful speech at dinner went something like this: Today I am thankful for a husband who loves cooking, taking a shower without a 2 year old in the bathroom and not having to listen for a baby, Joel eating right before dinner, not during, little footsteps through the house and healthy full term babies.




5 comments:

Harvey Globetrotters said...

what a terrific post! I love the new backdrop too...it's so you! Mom and I got a big laugh out of Kale reading the directions of his potty training chair...I am still laughing inside:) The video is hilarious too...he's such a gymnast. We are all waiting for the party to start when the Montana folks get here!

Addie said...

Love it! What a stunt rider you have on your hands.

Deeapaulitan said...

He looks like he's trying to start a motorcycle!! :)

Reese said...

Loved your thankful list - my list is similar...minus the cooking husband and plus drive-thru coffee huts :) Impressed with your pumpkin cheesecake and your stuntman son!

Lindsey K said...

I have to ask....did you really make pumpkin cheesecake!? :) I am VERY impressed. All I made for thanksgiving dinner was the greenbean casserole....not too tough. Glad you had such a great time!